Followers

Hello and welcome to CARO'S CREATIONS

This blog will be a mixture of my life & my craft (such as it is). I hope you enjoy my blog & even if it doesn't inspire you, maybe it may entertain you :) and please excuse the huge time gaps, life gets in the way :)

Monday 6 April 2009


I love this card, the fan was pre-made, and i decorated using decoupage images, then placed onto red mirri board & used a tiny bit of glitter, just to give the whole thing a bit of lift.
The card was given to one of the girls who worked with me & left to go live in another part of the country.

4 comments:

  1. this fan is beautiful, you should frame it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caro, welcome to blogland!! Super card. Pop over and see me sometime Cindy x (Garden Gal)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments
on my blog, please come back and visit soon