Followers

Hello and welcome to CARO'S CREATIONS

This blog will be a mixture of my life & my craft (such as it is). I hope you enjoy my blog & even if it doesn't inspire you, maybe it may entertain you :) and please excuse the huge time gaps, life gets in the way :)

Tuesday 7 April 2009

I made this card for a very special lady in my life. After my mum, she is he next closest female to my heart & it was for her 70th birthday back in January.
I hope you all like it as much as I enjoyed making it for her.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, what a beautiful card.
    Just popped over from docrafts to say hi
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card just came from docrafts have become a follower so will be back often come see me anytime. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, and what a super blog, I like the slide bits.

    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments
on my blog, please come back and visit soon