Followers

Hello and welcome to CARO'S CREATIONS

This blog will be a mixture of my life & my craft (such as it is). I hope you enjoy my blog & even if it doesn't inspire you, maybe it may entertain you :) and please excuse the huge time gaps, life gets in the way :)

Saturday 8 October 2011

October Update






Well, a lot has happened in the 6 months i have been absent from my blog. Some of it good, some of it bad and some of it extremely painful.

WIthout my crafting and the crafting friend s I have been blessed with I would have been totally lost by now.
Those of you who know me well know I have had back surgery but there is now the possibility of another operatipn, so without saying any more, I am going to put up pictures to bring my crafting up to date.
Love to all (not many of you) ywo follow me - I appreciate & really love to receive comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments
on my blog, please come back and visit soon