Hello and welcome to CARRIE'S CREATIONS

This blog will be a mixture of my life & my craft(such as it is). I hope you enjoy my blog & even if it doesn't inspire you, maybe it may entertain you :) and please excuse the huge time gaps, life gets in the way :)

Wednesday, 9 January 2013

CREATIVE MOMENTS BLOG CHALLENGE #8

Hello everyone, here is my challenge for the Creative Moments
blog.  This was a really great challenge#
monochrome, so I decided on
Shades of yellow.
Everyone is welcome to join in the challenge which
has gone live this morning. So pop over to:

http://creativemomentsbloggersnetwork.blogspot.co.uk/
you can be in with the chance of winning a lovely prize.



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun, such a beautiful color makes you feel spring like xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow and the clock at the middle of the flower.Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Caro. So love the sunshine yellows and your beautiful design.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card, love the flowers :) xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments
on my blog, please come back and visit soon