Hello and welcome to CARO'S CREATIONS

I will try and update regularly. This blog will be a mixture of my life & my craft(such as it is). I hope you enjoy my blog & even if it doesn't inspire you, maybe it may entertain you :)

Saturday, 2 February 2013

#8 A Sprinkling of Red & Romance



Here is the latest DT for the Cupboard Trilogy.
I embossed the cardstock, then layered 2
different types of ribbon and
added red metallic thread. To 
finish off I added the red doily heart, the 
silver charm & the heart pins.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful classy card Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an elegant card Caro, love the embossing and that heart xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card, lovely design
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Caro, very elegant, love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card. The embossing is quite interesting.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments
on my blog, please come back and visit soon